Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Birthday Girls and a Birthday Brother

Today is my brother and my sister's birthday! Happy Birthday Kelly and Paul! No they're not twins... they were born exactly two years apart... and there were no scheduled c-sections involved. How fun is that?! I can't imagine going through life having to share my birthday with a younger brother or an older sister each year. They are both great sports!

Also, my neice, little Grace Kathryn has a birthday coming up on the 16th as well! She'll be turning 4! The girls got knitted gifts from me so I thought I'd share....

Presenting the "Kelly Bag" and the "Gracie Doll":




Gracie named her doll "Molly"





Kelly didn't
name her bag
but she still loves it!



A close up of the gifts:


And just to keep you informed, Paul got some DVDs which are fun and he likes them, however they weren't cute enough to post pictures of them on the blog.

5 comments:

Katie said...

You are so creative! I love the gifts you made. :)

Mama Ann said...

Those are so neat! I love the doll. That is the only kind of doll I liked when I was young. You are so talented, you could open your own craft store.

Mama Gail said...

Wish you could have been here!

Kelly said...

I truly do love my KELLY PURSE, and personally I think that makes a fine name for my purse, and the Molly dolly is such a big hit that you may have just obligated yourself to another niece! We love you, Erika (and all that talent is a nice bonus :) ).

Little Miss Sunshine said...

hi erika!
I looooooove the doll and the purse you made. Those are so cool. I want to learn how to knit. I can make scarves...but i don't really know how to finish them, so that's kind of a problem :) haha, but I'm so excited to have a blog now so I can keep in touch with everyone.

Anyways, I'll talk to you later.
love,
natalie