But I have recently discovered the delights of crafting for baby BOYS!!! : ) Darin and I have some friends from church who gave birth not long ago to their second boy. I purchased some light blue fleece to make a gift for this couple when they were expecting their FIRST son a year and a half ago! Now that they have two sweet little guys, I decided it was about time to turn that fleece into something special. So I put my creative thinking cap on and made Titus a blanket to congratulate him on becoming a big brother! I suppose baby's Tobin's blanket is to congratulate him on being a new baby. Here's a glimpse of the finished products:
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Boy, Oh Boy!
Since I have four nieces and one sweet daughter, it just turns out that most of the items I make for babies are for GIRL babies. Crafting for girls is oh-so fun, as I have known for... well, 12 years now (Happy Birthday again, Abby! I can't believe how grown up you are!).

I think I might be hooked on crafting for boys... it's kinda fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Those are soooo awesome! i love the red stitching aroud the out side:)
Adorable! You've come a long way since Abby's sock baby doll you made when you were 15 - not that it wasn't adorable too! Come to think of it, you made also made her a beautiful cross stitch. You've always been pretty crafty.
Those are so cute! You are so handy with needles!
Post a Comment