Alright, Mama Gail, Grandpa, Grandma and Grandpa Dan!
Lucy finally had her 4-month appointment yesterday so I have some stats:
- 13 lbs 3 oz
- 55th percentile on weight
- 25 inches
- 90th percentile on length!
Our Lucy Goosey is a growin' and just keeps getting sweeter everyday. The latest fun things she's doing are rolling over and GIGGLING hysterically when Darin rubs his whiskers on her! Thought you'd enjoy a quick video:

6 comments:
I'm not sure the Internet can handle this much cute.
Awww, and I have to wait until September to see her do that in person!
Even though that was for the grandparents, it made my day as well. There is nothing like a lauging baby to put a smile on your face. :)
OOO, I LOVE IT! I've got to get that sweet niece of mine in my arms again. I miss ALL OF YOU so much.
Too cute!
Guess What?? Since those whiskers are making Lucy so happy, I'm actually getting to like them. In fact, (Oh, my, this is huge) I may even PREFER them!!! :)
Post a Comment