I think nitrates are the reason not to eat hot dogs, so you should be fine. Just make sure you cook it thoroughly! :) I am so glad you get to worry about what a pregnant lady can or cannot eat!
I sure hope you ate that hot dog and enjoyed it! I seriously doubt that ten years from now Baby Whosit Stevenson will be the object of pity from people shaking their heads & saying, "Poor child, he/she must have been exposed to hot dogs in the womb!"
I seriously eat hot dogs every day..so like everyone else said..enjoy that hot dog with lots of mustard!! Wait that might turn into a craving like mine did..then we will have to start a hot dog support group!!
I pretty much ate whatever I want...until my 3rd trimester when I sat down and actually wrote out what I had been eating: "pop tarts, yogurt, sugary cereal, waffles, pancakes, and fruit". That sweet tooth really creeps up on you! :) Enjoy it - you only get to eat everything in sight for 9 months! And if you have a healthy metabolism, your extra weight will melt right off in the end (at least, you can hope it does!). :) I'm so happy for you!!!
Honest musings from a thirty-something gal living at the intersection of wifedom and mommyhood, and walking daily in the mercies of a loving God. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
5 comments:
I think nitrates are the reason not to eat hot dogs, so you should be fine. Just make sure you cook it thoroughly! :) I am so glad you get to worry about what a pregnant lady can or cannot eat!
I sure hope you ate that hot dog and enjoyed it! I seriously doubt that ten years from now Baby Whosit Stevenson will be the object of pity from people shaking their heads & saying, "Poor child, he/she must have been exposed to hot dogs in the womb!"
I think it is just fine for you to eat a hot dog. :)
I seriously eat hot dogs every day..so like everyone else said..enjoy that hot dog with lots of mustard!! Wait that might turn into a craving like mine did..then we will have to start a hot dog support group!!
I pretty much ate whatever I want...until my 3rd trimester when I sat down and actually wrote out what I had been eating: "pop tarts, yogurt, sugary cereal, waffles, pancakes, and fruit". That sweet tooth really creeps up on you! :) Enjoy it - you only get to eat everything in sight for 9 months! And if you have a healthy metabolism, your extra weight will melt right off in the end (at least, you can hope it does!). :) I'm so happy for you!!!
Post a Comment