The temperatures here in Des Moines for the past several days have been in the 50's. I don't mean to sound over-dramatic but it's been like a dream come true!! Lucy and I have been enjoying getting out of the house with less hassle and it sure has improved our spirits!
Lucy is experiencing a bit of relief today as one of the four teeth bulging from her top gum broke through during the night. I can't wait to see what her smile will look like with her two front teeth fully in. Her first birthday is just around the corner. It sure is fun to see all that a baby can learn and start doing in only 12 months. She continues to be the cheerful, easy-going girl she's always been.
In other updates, I'm so grateful that my pregnancy has been going very smoothly and so far it's been "pain-free". I'm pretty sure I've started feeling baby dancing around in my belly and it's such a sweet feeling, especially since I used to wonder if I'd ever get to know what that was like!
I'm currently having difficulty uploading pictures onto our computer, so I apologize that it's been awhile since you've seen any pics on here. Hopefully soon.
Well, I think I'll get off of this computer and enjoy a little more free time while Lucy naps. More soon.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You are not being dramatic; the warmer weather (which we have been experiencing too) is a dream come true! It is so nice to get a break from the frigid cold temps. Enjoy it while it lasts. :)
I'd love to see pics of Lucy AND you! You should really keep track of your belly over the next 9 months. It was fun to look back on my growing belly after I had Sadie.
This was a great post, but I had to go to Shutterfly to satisfy my need to see pictures of Lucy - you have some adorable ones of her there. She has grown & changed so much in her first year and even since we saw her at Thanksgiving!
Missing all of you SO MUCH! Hugs and kisses! love you
Post a Comment