The thing is, Darin and I are adequately provided for, so I'm not doing this because I need to earn extra money. In fact, lately I've almost felt strange about all the material excess I truly have. But there has been a part of me that has just wanted to see if people might actually want to buy what I design/make. So I came up with a solution to my dilemma!
Tabitha Designs will be dontating 40 % of all sales to three charitable organizations that are pretty important to me: Ruth Harbor, The ALS Association, and Samaritan's Purse. When customers shop Tabitha, they may select which of the three to designate their purchase towards...
Click on the graphic below and take a peek at my under construction website for Tabitha Designs and let me know what you think so far! (FYI- I don't have any items listed for sale quite yet, but will be trying to get that in order soon!)

Also, you can follow Tabitha Designs on Twitter here: http://twitter.com/Tabitha_Designs
And for those of you who are Facebook users, after you take a peek, do me a favor and leave me a comment here to let me know if you think I should create a Facebook fanpage for Tabitha... I'm trying to decide.
Thanks, friends! : )

5 comments:
Cute, Erika. I definitely want to buy some crinkly toys. Good gifts! Good job with the website, too. Does it have shopping cart capability like etsy?
You had one mispelling in a link "organization". Otherwise - YOU GO GIRL! Love you!
Definitely do a facebook fan club.
yeah- I keep finding typos... thanks!
I shared the sight with Mama Ann & Pampa - it meant so much to them both. They were very touched.
Post a Comment