Sunday, August 5, 2007

A New Niece!

Yesterday (August 4, 2007) Darin's brother Dave and his wife Natalie welcomed their first child into the world at 7:22 PM! Darin and I had the privilege of meeting our new little niece about an hour after her arrival!

So, without further ado, let me introduce to you Savannah Ann:



Savannah and Natalie both did beautifully. (For those of you who enjoy baby stats, she weighed 6 lbs 12 oz and measured 20 1/4 " at birth.) She is our fourth niece, however she is the first one to come from Darin's side of the family!

Welcome to the world, Savannah! I can't wait for us to get to know each other better!

6 comments:

Annalisa said...

She's lovely. Congratulations on your (several times over) aunthood!

Mama Gail said...

What a beautiful baby girl, and I've seen a few beautiful baby girls! Congratulations to Dave & Natalie, to you & Darin (on your new neice) and to Grandma Judy & Grandpa Dan, who must be on Cloud Nine! I hope you have a good supply of pink yarn, Aunt Erika.

Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing the picture; what a gorgeous newborn. Congratulations; girls are great!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Erika, she is beautiful.(could I be prejudiced?) You will be a wonderful aunt and role model for her, and Darin will be a great Uncle. We feel so blessed.
Love you,
Judy

Kimberly said...

Congrats, Aunt AmErika! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Erika and to your whole family as well! I love new babies... and she is gorgeous!!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have not kept up with it but your posting is inspiring me to do so ;) Hope you are doing well!!
Love, Margo