Sunday, November 4, 2007

The "Big Hair" Ball

I think that one of the reasons Darin and I enjoy working with the high schoolers from our church so much is that they very well may be the only people who are willing to humor us by participating in our crazy party ideas! Our most recent hare-brained party scheme? Last night's Grace Student Ministry "Big Hair Ball".

Yup, the name of the game was to out "do" one another with crazy hair. I thought I'd share pictures of the creative hair ideas they came up with just in case you're feeling the need for a change in hairstyle and needed some inspiration... Enjoy!

Girls just wanna have fun:

You didn't think they boys were going to let the girls have all the fun did you?

Perhaps Darin and I could start our own salon...

Any ideas/suggestions for a theme for the next party at the Stevenson's are welcome! Your "two cents" worth is invited.

2 comments:

Mama Gail said...

I've been wanting to do something different with my hair. I even have an appointment with a new hairdresser next month. I'll have to take some of these pictures and see if she thinks any of these styles might work with my new (old) color.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I miss-read your blog and thought you were having a big "hair ball" party. I wondered if Minni was turning into a cat. I should have known Darin wouldn't go for anything that involved cats, although, you did ask for more ideas. What do you think??