Thursday, November 8, 2007

Our Houseguests

Last night Darin and I had the opportunity to host three little boys (two from India and one from the Philippines) who are touring members of the Children of the World Choir. We had a lot of fun together even though they weren't with us for long!

Our church had hoped to have them sing in our misison conference this spring but it didn't fit in their schedule. They were, however, passing through last night and needed a host homes so on Tuesday afternoon our church pulled together a few families to take them. Darin and I were privileged to be one of them!

Darin just loaded them all up in his truck to take them back to their tour bus, so I decided to spend a few minutes looking up their website. I found their program and ministry to be quite interesting... you might too! You can learn about them here: Children of the World.

Here's a few pictures from our time together last night:


2 comments:

Mama Gail said...

What precious little guys! I love those pictures!

Kelly said...

I know they loved being there!