Lately I've been doing SO much knitting for little Baby Girl because I've been needing to burn off some of my nervous energy. So far I've completed four sweaters and too many hats and booties to count.
Today, my creative juices were flowing but I felt the need to branch out from knitting a bit. So I decided to try my hand at embellishing some plain-jane white onesies with a little embroidery and applique. Here are the results:
The cute little embroidery patterns came from a great book called Sublime Stitching by Jenny Hart (for anyone who is interested).

9 comments:
Adorable! Those onesies would be perfect for a baby girl to wear while visiting her grandparents in San Antonio where it can hit 92 degrees on Feb. 25!
Those are beautiful, Erika. And WHOA to Mama Gail! We're getting a good snow storm here in Michigan! She'll probably need the sweaters over those gorgeous onesies. :)
Those are precious! You are very talented. Your daughter is very fortunate to have such a gifted mother because one day she will grow up to treasure everything you made for her. I am checking in daily to hear of her birthday. It is possible we could end up sharing a birthday (mine is Feb. 28). :)
You did 2 more after I dropped you off last night? You're crazy!
That is going to be one snazzily-dressed infant.
Ah, the waiting game. So difficult yet so productive! Adorable. I'll have the best dressed granddaughter on the plant!
Grandma Judy
Those are wonderful! You can never have too many fun clothes :) I can't wait to hear of her arrival!
O.K., you better stop it; you're almost making feel the need to have another girl so we can get some of those. No, that's what my new niece will be for; get my snuggling in while she's wearing them. FABULOUS!
So Cute!!
Post a Comment