Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Too Cute Not To Share

The picures below where taken today. In the first couple, Lucy was just modeling one of the sweaters that I knitted for her before she was born and the cupcake hat you've seen before.

The next pics are of her first horse "ride" at our church's Fall Family Festival. The miniature horse, " Rascal" belongs to my friend's younger sister who kindly took Lucy and I on a ride in a little cart that he pulled. Then we just posed Lucy for a couple shots of her sitting on Rascal. What a cutie! Thanks for arranging Lucy's special ride, Shanda!! : )

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Mama Gail said...

Absolutely too cute not to share! Get that little girl down here & share her with us!

Shannon said...

She's sooo cute! I can't wait to see you two today!

Kelly said...

That is absolutely the most delightful thing I've encounered in awhile. Heart and arms are ACHING! Love you back!