I did finish a little dress for Lucy today, though. The great thing about it is that the adjustable nature of the neckline will ensure that Lucy can wear it for a few years... eventually it will become more of a tunic top that she can wear with pants or leggings. Here's a couple pics of her wearing it.
If she doesn't look like her normal happy self in the pictures, it because today she isn't. She got some of her immunizations today and hasn't been a happy camper since. I'm not sure who cried more over it: me or her. Hopefully the TLC (and baby tylenol!) I'm giving her today will make a difference. Anyways, here's the dress:

4 comments:
She may not look happy, but she sure does look cute. :) Great job, Erika!
Poor adorable baby! Nice job on the dress Mommy!
I have a talented cousin. :-)
LOVE IT! I can't wait for Grace's birthday present!! I totally think one of those would be cute on me in my size too(maybe not, but I love it!)
Post a Comment