Lately, meal time with Miss Lucy has been a battle. Strained, solid and otherwise prepared foods offered to her just haven't been to her liking. I thought you'd enjoy seeing the view I have from opposite the high chair these days:
"Okay, I'm not sure I like this"
"Now I'm SURE I know I don't like this!"
"What is it going to take to get through to you, Mommy?"
Some might call this a coincidence. I call it payback.

4 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures, ever!! And I know that look first hand. That little sweetie tried to tell Grandma the same thing when I had her. She may end up being just like her mommy when it comes to veggies!!
This is Grandpa Dan. If that is rice cereal, I don't blame her. I tried it, and that is the worst stuff I've ever tasted! You tell them, Lucy!!!
Love you!
Yes, I would also call that payback, but I'm a little worried -you didn't start that until I transitioned you to fruits & veggies that weren't strained and you were introduced to their textures! But maybe Grandpa Dan is onto something with his comments about rice cereal. Maybe Lucy is tired of the bland stuff & ready to move on to spicier, saltier, sweeter fare. Give that girl an enchilada and some ice cream!
That is the cutest evil eye I have ever seen. :-D
Post a Comment