

Pink cap and snuggle blanket made/embellished by cousins Abby and Emma! (She looks kind of sad in this picture, but she was really just tired!)

We were all pretty tired after present opening:

Later on that day (after late-morning naps) we loaded up the van and drove two hours to spend Christmas and the next few days at Darin's parents' home along with his siblings. We had a wonderful time together, except that beginning at around 1:00 AM on Dec. 26th, we began passing around a stomach bug to each other. Everyone but Grandma and Grandpa and the two little girls (Lucy and her cousin, Savannah) got violently sick... We made the best of it and most of us are better now.
In the evening of the 26th, Lucy and sweet Savannah got to playing and giggling together. I could have watched the two of them for hours-they were cuteness defined. I captured some of their merriment on video and thought it'd be fun to share with you. Enjoy!
Who knew that a 10-month old, a 16-month old and a pacifier could create fun like this? How great to see such creativity and appreciation of simple pleasure in these little souls!
Hope your Christmas was half as fun as Lucy and Savannah's!

4 comments:
Priceless! That could cheer up the grinchiest grinch!
O.K., I love the video clip - makes me giggle out loud every time I watch it. Thanks for sharing the joy. Love you!
I'll have to bookmark that video for when I need cheering up.
Post a Comment