Pictured with me below are two VERY sweet answers to prayer:

I am now 20 weeks along in the pregnancy and officially at the halfway mark. Praise God that everything has gone smoothly so far and I've had a relatively comfortable experience. I have a feeling, however that the next 20 weeks might go a little slower than the first. : )

9 comments:
Yay! I love this photo and all the answered prayers it represents. :) Congrats Erika!
LOVE IT!! You are beaming and beautiful! My arms are aching for my sweet niece and nice prego sister hug. Love and miss you.
Finally! To "expand" on Kelly's comment, you're "beaming, blooming & beautiful." But now I want to see you in person more than I already did! It's so hard deciding how to try to divide my limited vacation time between the desire to come see you while you're pregnant and the absoute necessity to come when you have the baby. Meanwhile Lucy just keeps growing & changing without regard to all Mama Gail & Grandpa Rick are missing in between visits!
You're gorgeous. :-)
You look so beautiful! I can really see the joy on your face!
You look so beautiful. I absolutely love the baby bump.
You look GREAT! :)
Darin & Erika...Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
What a blessing for all of you.
I should get in touch with your mom as we both have grandchildren so far away. (We have two in Vancouver, WA, two in Wisconsin and
the twins in Arizona.
And...
We are thrilled that Brad and Jessica live in Waco, so we can see
Saul fairly often. He is an absolute delight and everyone falls in love with him the moment they see him.
Blessings, Kathy
The Foss Family
You look gorgeous, Erika! I'm so happy for you! :)
Post a Comment