Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh Boy!

Well, I've dangled the fact that we know Baby Stevenson's sex over you long enough...

I am so happy to share with you that in July we will be meeting our SON!! We would of course have been more than thrilled with another girl, but we are just pretty tickled to have both.

Everyone seems to talk about how much fun it is to pick out cute clothing and such for baby girls. And I agree, I've had more than my fair share of fun picking out things to make or purchase for Miss Lucy. However, I am here to tell you that it is ALSO fun to pick out cute things in BLUE!

While in Texas, I hit a jackpot at a brand new baby and children's resale shop and was able to stock up on some inexpensive boy items. I've also enjoyed frequenting the sales racks at Target and Baby Gap as well as digging out Lucy's few itty bitty gender-neutral outfits from newbornhood. It's fun to envision all these cute things on her brother!


7 comments:

lfhcreative said...

Congrats on the baby boy! I won't lie, it's pretty fun to have one of each. :) And watch out, so far everything they have said about mama's boys and daddy's girl has been true for us!

Rachel said...

YYAAYY!!! I'm glad your tell people now. :)

Mama Gail said...

Can't wait to meet "The Little Prince!"

Katie said...

Congratulations! :)

Margo said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! You will love having a baby boy!!

Kelly said...

We are so celebrating the addition of some testosterone to the cousin mix. :) We just love the whole miraculous way God is putting your precious family together!
Love you.

Mama Gail said...

Happy Birthday, little Mommy :)
Today is April 9 - the anniversary of the day I became your mommy!