Yay Lucy! Did that scare you? Madeleine and Audrey started sleeping through the night right around 5 weeks also and the first time each one of them did, it scared me to death.
HOORAY! Sweetest picture yet, too. Lucy, you've earned a really big, long snuggle with your Aunt Kelly - tell Mommy and Daddy (even if you hadn't slept through the night).
Yay! Sleeping through the night makes them even more precious, doesn't it? I freaked out the first time Micah slept through the night. I figured he must have starved to death! :)
Honest musings from a thirty-something gal living at the intersection of wifedom and mommyhood, and walking daily in the mercies of a loving God. (Lamentations 3:22-23)
8 comments:
Way to go, Lucy!
wow! you have MIRACLE child!!! HOORAY for you all!
Yay! Congrats!
Let me know if you need another knitting session sometime soon.
She's so adorable and looks very well rested!
Yay Lucy! Did that scare you? Madeleine and Audrey started sleeping through the night right around 5 weeks also and the first time each one of them did, it scared me to death.
Congratulations on a good night's rest!
HOORAY! Sweetest picture yet, too. Lucy, you've earned a really big, long snuggle with your Aunt Kelly - tell Mommy and Daddy (even if you hadn't slept through the night).
Happy Birthday to Lucy's Mommy!
Yay! Sleeping through the night makes them even more precious, doesn't it? I freaked out the first time Micah slept through the night. I figured he must have starved to death! :)
Post a Comment