Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dream Nursery # 2

Many of you have seen/heard about the nursery we were able to put together for Lucy as we were awaiting her arrival. With the artistic abilities of two of the high school girls from our church, we were able to transform Lucy's room into the whimsical world of A.A. Milne's children's poetry books (When We Were Very Young and Now We Are Six).

Well, for Baby Boy Stevenson, we decided to try to transform his room into the Curious world of everyone's favorite monkey, George! : ) We hired Bre once again and I've been doing my best to sew and search for bargains here and there to put together "Curious George" colors for bedding and other decor in the room. It doesn't have all the finishing touches yet, but I wanted to share pictures of his room so far, because every time I walk into the room it puts a smile on my face! I thought you might be able to share the joy with me!




4 comments:

Annalisa said...

Absolutely delightful. Bre is one talented woman!

Katie said...

It is amazing!!! I would smile every time I walk in that room also.

Kelly said...

LOVE IT!

EMJ said...

WOW! That is very amazing and very fun