Monday, May 18, 2009

If You See Me Wearing Your Sunglasses, Let Me Know

I have a really cute pair of sunglasses that I bought in New York City this past Fall. I have become quite accustomed to wearing them and I recently misplaced them. I have high hopes that I'll find them and wear them again soon.

Back in September, we had a big party here at our house-Lucy's Adoption Day party. We had over 50 guests and one them (I've never figured out who) left a pair of sunglasses here. They are also cute.

I've been holding onto them, hoping that we'll eventually find their owner, but we haven't yet. So since I'm missing my own pair, and this cute mystery pair has been here for about 8 months, I'm going to start wearing them.

But before I do, I felt I should just post this disclaimer. If you see me wearing your sunglasses, there was no shady behavior on my part as to how I obtained them. And, I'll give them right back to you as soon as you make the connection that they are yours. I promise.

2 comments:

Mama Gail said...

The question is, who is walking around wearing the cute sunglasses you got in New York City?

Kelly said...

Those are totally mine, Erika.