Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lucy Walks!

Well, at 16 months, Lucy has finally made her walking debut! So without further ado....



Also, since I just can't help myself, I'll throw in a cute pic of my sweet Collin.

That's about all I have energy for in this post. Love to you all!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Yay for Lucy. I love how she clapped for herself. :) Cute picture of Collin too.

Rick said...

Wooohooo!!! She's on her way!
Now the fun begins, Sugar!

Mama Gail said...

Yeah, Lucy! You can tell she's confident her parents are always going to be cheering her on - behind her all the way. And Collin looks as sweet as ever.

Greg said...

Kelly here: SUCH PRECIOUS CHILDREN! Sweet Lucy - You go, Girl! Collin, you're so handsome already - and Erika, you are looking awesome yourself. Love you!

Anonymous said...

That is SO GREAT!

Sabrina said...

Way to go Lucy! Collin is pretty sweet, too.

Rachel said...

Awe Go LUCY!