If you are a mom to a preschooler who is a Sesame Street fan, you've likely already seen this. If you're a Ricky Gervais fan, it's also possible you've seen or heard of this. Regardless, I saw this for the first time watching Sesame Street with Lucy this morning during Collin's nap. I laughed hard. And sweet Lucy laughed too, but I think it was because I was laughing so much, she figured she ought to laugh too... even though she didn't actually "get it". : ) Don't we all do that in those uncomfortable social situations when a joke is told that we don't get?
Enjoy:
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was hilarious! I think that's why I always fall asleep so fast, I'm exhausted by the end of the day b/c of all the noises in my life!
Post a Comment