Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lucy's First Caught-on-Camera Smiles

First, off, before I share pics of the smiley girl, I have to say that reading your comments on my last post and seeing your votes in my poll has made me laugh harder than I have in awhile. I'll be sure to let you know what I decide. While my confidence is growing that a nose piercing would be absolutely great-looking, my mom HAS made a compelling arguement about my sensitive skin and allergy issues. I'm definitely still on the fence in other words.

On to the sweet Lucy smiles:
Happy:

Happier:

Happiest:

Consider these pictures my peace offering to those of my family members who are rather shocked and disturbed by my last post.

7 comments:

mattandshannon said...

She's soooo pretty! :)

Margo said...

Lucy is a doll! Just gorgeous. Those pics made my day!

Mama Gail said...

Great peace offering! Lucy looks so happy with her mommy just the way she is!

Unknown said...

I agree, Gail. Wouldn't it be terrible if Lucy didn't know her mommy any more because she was distracted by the sparkle in her nose? Is it worth the risk??

Rachel said...

She's so pretty!

lfhcreative said...

What a precious smile! How was your first mother's day?

Bre said...

these are so cute!! :)